Explore the heart of Yellowstone’s geothermal activity in and around Old
Faithful. The four nights include lodging at Mammoth and Old Faithful,
and opportunities to experience the Grand Canyon and Hayden Valley.
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Minimum of four persons required for course to occur
- Two nights at Mammoth Hotel
- Two nights at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- One breakfast and one lunch per person per night
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person good for additional 10%
discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except
designated special events.)
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
Follow this link for a printable copy of the itinerary for this package.
*$1,075.00 per person double occupancy from $268.75 per night
*$1,325.00 per person single occupancy from $331.25 per night
*December package prices higher
Rates do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity.
For Lodging, camping, activity and dinner reservations call toll-free 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375)