Winter might be the best time to observe wolves in the wild. Early
morning departures in to Yellowstone’s Lamar Valley will include amazing
sunrises, wildlife watching and snowshoeing in the habitat of wolves,
elk, bison, and the area’s spectacular scenery.
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Minimum 4 persons required for course to occur
- Four nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- One breakfast per person per night
- In-park transportation for field trips
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person good for additional 10%
discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except
designated special events.)
- Snowshoe rentals
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
Follow this link for a printable copy of the itinerary for this package.
*$705.00 per person, double occupancy or $176.25 per night
*$889.00 for single occupancy or $222.25 per night
*December package prices higher
Rates do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity.
For Lodging, camping, activity and dinner reservations call toll-free 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375)