Grant Village was built in 1984 and named after Ulysses S. Grant,
president when Yellowstone became the world’s first national park in
1872. Located near the West Thumb of Yellowstone Lake, Grant Village
features 6 two-story buildings each containing 50 rooms. The lodging
complex features a full-service restaurant, a lakeside restaurant with a
casual menu, lounge and gift store. The village is also nearest to
Grand Teton National Park.