The Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins—named after nearby
springs—offers a warm welcome to summer and winter visitors. The hotel,
as it stands today was built in 1936, while retaining a wing of guest
rooms originally built in 1911, and features its signature Map Room
containing a large wooden map of the United States constructed of 15
different woods from nine countries. Guest enjoy a variety of in-park
accommodations as well as the opportune chance of spotting elk grazing
outside the hotel.